Aggregate admissions, enrollment, and completion data for the Division and each program is available on the Laney Graduate School's website: http://www.gs.emory.edu/about/program_data.html.
- Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences (GDBBS)
- Biochemistry, Cell and Developmental Biology (BCDB)
- Cancer Biology (CB)
- Genetics and Molecular Biology (GMB)
- Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis (IMP)
- Microbiology and Molecular Genetics (MMG)
- Molecular and Systems Pharmacology (MSP)
- Neuroscience (NS)
- Population Biology, Ecology, and Evolution (PBEE)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) requires data on completion rates and time to degree for students in programs supported by NIH training awards. NIH requires that training grant eligible programs post average time to degree, with time spent on leaves of absence deducted. The requirement is listed in the NIH Grants Policy Statement: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps/index.htm.