How to apply to the program
What you'll need
- A completed application form. Download the Application Form for the 4+1 Master of Science Program in Cancer Biology and Translational Oncology.
- Two letters of recommendation. It is good to have one from a research mentor if that is an option. A third letter is acceptable, but not required.
- A copy of your transcript. Does not have to be an official copy, OPUS versions are fine.
- Your résumé. Make sure you highlight your research experiences.
When to submit your application
Applications are accepted at any time from qualified applicants (Emory Juniors).
To be considered for admission to the program, your application and all supporting documents must be receieved by midnight on January 30, 2017.
How to submit your application
1. Letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the recommender to CBTO@emory.edu. Letters should be receieved by the deadline above.
2. The remainder of the documents should be combined into a single PDF file and sent to the same address: CBTO@emory.edu.