How to apply to the program
What you'll need
- A completed online application.
- You'll need to create an account, choose the CBTO 4+1 program, answer a few quick questions and upload the documents (or enter text) for items 2, 3 and 4.
- A copy of your transcript.
- Does not have to be an official copy, OPUS versions are fine as long as they are complete.
- Your résumé.
- A statement of purpose. Make sure you highlight your research experiences. The statement has a 400 word limit.
- Two letters of recommendation. It is good to have one from a research mentor if that is an option. A third letter is acceptable, but not required.
- You will enter in the recommender's information and they will upload their letters into the system.
When to submit your application
Applications are accepted at any time from qualified applicants (Emory Juniors).
To be considered for admission to the program, your application and all supporting documents must be receieved by midnight on January 29, 2022.
How to submit your application
- The application should be completed via the online application form. You will be able to upload the requested documents here.
- Letters of recommendation should be uploaded by the recommenders through the Laney Graduate School application system. You will enter recommender information when you complete the application. All letters should be receieved by the deadline above.