Forms and Documents
Student Guidelines to Forms for Documenting Progress
This table provides guidance to students regarding various forms they will need to submit during their time in graduate school. Students should follow the table and consult with their PA and DGS when they have questions or concerns.
Note for anyone updating this section
When updating external documents, be sure to update them in the relevant other internal pages, not just here.
The idea is to directly link to documents on external websites. That way if they get updated, students will automatically get the updated versions, and if they get moved, we will have a warning rather than continuing to deliver an outdated document.
Also, be sure that all links to documents and external sites open in a New Window.
If possible, convert references to GDBBS documents from external links to internal ones.
This text will not display in the published page, but will appear in the code sent to browsers.
- Rotation Selection Procedures
- Rotation Selection Form
- Faculty Meetings Tracking Form Rotation 1
- Faculty Meetings Tracking Form Rotation 2
- Rotation Report Format Guidelines
- Rotation Report Example - Excellent
- Rotation Report Example - Average
- Rotation Report Example - Disasterous
- GDBBS Advisor-Advisee Agreement Form
- BCDB Addendum to GDBBS Advisor-Advisee Agreement Form
- GDBBS Teaching Assistant Request Form
Second Year and Beyond
Note that for Laney Graduate School forms, "DGS / Director" is the Program Director, not the DGS.
- BCDB Dissertation Defense Meeting Form
- GDBBS Defense Flyer Template
- GDBBS Defense Program Template
- Application for Degree
- Doctoral Degree Completion Report - "Director of Graduate Studies" refers to the Program Director
- GDBBS Committee Approval of the Oral Defense Examination
- LGS Instructions for Submitting Your Thesis or Dissertation
Wellness and Support Resources
This table provides an overview of services and resources available to Emory students to promote health and wellness.